The containment tray is used under single temporary restrooms and is an effective solution for capture of wash down water during the servicing process
Use of containment trays with temporary restroom equipment can be an important component of a mandated compliance plan, such as the federally adopted SWPPP (Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan) program designed to reduce storm-water run off. Also, they allow temporary restroom renters to comply with other "run-off" prevention regulations.
Features & Specifications
- Made from high density materials to stand up to the rigors of the job site.
- Strategically designed to direct liquids from wash down water to the sides and back
- For use with our Standard and Ultra san single temporary restrooms
- Prevents contamination of ground of water
- Low front profile for ease of access into the unit
- Cambered design to direct liquid to the back of the tray for easy evacuation during service calls.